Tap Into Telemedicine.
To help contain COVID-19, our doctors are now offering virtual visits. Which means you can get quality care… from the convenient comfort of home.
You can schedule a telemedicine visit for:
- Non-emergent orthopaedic issues
- Wound checks
- Test results
- MRI/CT/US results
- Post-op care
- X-rays (If you need X-rays, you can come into the office for an “X-ray only visit,” followed by a telemedicine appointment. Or, you can schedule an appointment if you already had X-rays taken.)
HOW IT WORKS
- Schedule a virtual visit. You can make a telehealth appointment by calling our scheduling staff at (833) 667-3627. Experts are available Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Confirm your info. Watch for a welcome email from Michigan Orthopaedic Surgeons. (If you don’t see it, make sure to check your spam folder.) Download the app as instructed to complete your paperwork before the appointment.
- Have your device ready. You will get a reminder email 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Be sure to allow both camera and microphone access.
- See your provider. Log in 15 minutes before your video visit, and please be prepared with your questions.
TIPS AND ASSISTANCE
- Check your internet connection. For the best video visit, Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred.
- Use headphones. Cut down on background noise and help keep the conversation private.
- Be patient. Sometimes we run a few minutes behind, just like in the office.
- Find peace of mind. Please know this telemedicine technology uses bank-grade encryption, so your personal information is protected.